Suher Baker, DMD, MS
Board Certified Pediatric Dentist
Board Certified Dentist Anesthesiologist
I am very passionate about pediatric dentistry and a big advocate for improving oral health for children. I enjoy the preventive aspect of pediatric dentistry with a big emphasizes on positive engaging experiences in the dental office. Ensuring the development of life-long trustworthy relationships with the dental providers that motivate patients to tirelessly care for their teeth and maintain healthy dentitions.
What makes patient care efficient and safe is a child-friendly passionate team approach. Working with a team as ours is both gratifying and rewarding as it allows for personalized care with the patient and family being at the center of attention.
Education and Experience
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine- University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine
- Certificate in Special Needs Children- Columbia University
- Certificate in Special Needs Children- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Masters of Science- University of Michigan, Rackham School of Graduate Studies
- Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry- University of Michigan, School of Dentistry
- Certificate in Dental Anesthesiology- University of California Los Angeles, School of Dentistry
I joined Dr. Pike’s office in 2018 after serving as the Department Chair for Pediatric Dentistry at Yale University and Oregon Health and Science University (OHSU) respectively. I enjoy the evidence based approach to children’s oral health and am a big believer of non-invasive preventive approaches to restoring children’s teeth.
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Society of Dentist Anesthesiologist
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Association of Dental Research
- International Association of Dental Research
- International Association of Paediatric Dentistry
- Oregon Dental Association
- Oregon Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
Outside the Office
I am Canadian and grew up in Toronto and Geneva, Switzerland. I did my professional education in different parts of the US and am currently pursuing a MBA degree from OHSU. I have 2 young adult children who go to college in Oregon. On my free time, I enjoy reading, horseback riding and travelling with my family.
English, Spanish, French, German, Arabic